Monday, July 23, 2012

My daily dose of Greece


This is the first post with the photos you've posted on  #MydailydoseofGreece and I couldn't be happier! In less than a week you've posted more than 90 photos and it was so hard for me to choose only 10. I promise, I'll try to share all as many pictures as possible every week. I loved all the beautiful snapshots of my beautiful, sunny country, thank you all for participating in this little game and please keep sharing your favorite Greek locations with rest of the world! In less than a week, I'll be back home sharing my daily dose of Greece with you, too! 


If you don't know what #MydailydoseofGreece is, take a look at this post and joins us on #mydailydoseofGreece on instagram.


What do you think? What's your favorite picture?


I've created a list with the instagram usernames of the photographers on the list below so you can follow them if you like their pictures.
I hope you have a lovely new week!
Maria


Instagram users & their daily dose of Greece 

1.   www_bees_gr // Klimaki beach
2.   chris_mos // Lipsi harbour 
3    drhorrible1989 // Azul beach bar
4.   freris_made_in_greece13 // Syros island 
5.   natmilenina // .Loutraki
6.   nicolelogou // Kamari beach
7.   Dimkandyl // 
8.   marsari // Thessaloniki // 
9.   drhorrible1989 // Akropolis
10. berthac //
11. berthac // Chalkidiki
12. stamatisv // Mykonos island
13. chris_mos // Lihadonisia
14. nadiaved // Kalamata castle 
15. anitavanilla // Santorini island //
16. nadiaved //

7 comments :

  1. Just the inspiration I needed on this cold winter day :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλοκαιρι στο φουλ!

    I am following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures, I love nr. 13, 14, 15, 16! So beautiful

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such beautiful shots + I think this is such a great thing you are doing to spread the word xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria this is such a cool post!I seriously LOVED the idea of the daily dose of Greece series!
    Every single picture is fantastic!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!!! I have a friend who's vacationing in Greece right now and loving every minute of it. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...