Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things that made me smile this week



1. Taking some time of and shutting of the computer
2. My two new best friends "Make your house a home" & "Style your bedroom"
3. A pretty necklace from ASOS
4. Gingerman Olympic athletes in a window display in Notting Hill
5. A happy hippie chandelier 

This last week passed so fast, that I didn't even have time to realize that it was Monday again yesterday!  My week was filled with pretty things like Interior Design, pink peonies, drinks, tasty dinners and walks around my favorite Notting Hill. Today we're celebrating John John's new job here in London, so I'll probably take some nice photos for next week's post! These are some snapshots of all the pretty things I've seen and created the past week. I hope you like them! 


How was you week? Any special news?


Have a lovely day!


Maria


6.  Raspberry mojitos for two on a rainy Saturday nights
7.  Some of my favorite nail polishes (Essie & Topshop)
8.  Peonies in the bathroom!
9.  Peonies in the kitchen (they're taking over the apartment) + my new chalkboard frame
10. Spicy Thai dinner 

14 comments :

  1. wow lovely pics and cute post. I love 3., 5.,7. & 9.:)

    thx for visiting:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos.
    I spent my week in Kimolos and Milos... was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspirations. How are the books on interior design? Never heard of them before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine gave them to me as a gift, he works for House & Garden and they're amazing. They're like printed blogs, I think you can find them on amazon! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your nailpolishes, the colours are so pretty! Your peonies are lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for peonies!! One of my favourite flowers! I love it in the clear bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nail polishes. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I love the pink peonies and mojitos and books and, well, pretty much everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty pics! Love peonies!

    Kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  9. peonies make everything better. and i love the chalkboard hanging in the kitchen. what a great idea!! such beautiful little trinkets, girl! you should send me those books. definitely in need of those right about now ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. those peonies make my heart melt :) they are so incredibly beautiful and liven any room :D
    it's funny. all the things that made you smile this past week, made me smile reading about them :)

    xoxo,
    t

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...