Monday, July 09, 2012

Things that made me smile this week



I'm not gonna lie to you, it has been a tough week. Finishing my degree here in London, means only one thing: Job hunting. Endless stress, sleepless nights & excitement. Excitement to work in a city I absolutely adore, excitement for what life has in in store for me and all the new possibilities that I'm more than ready to explore. These are some of the things that made me smile during this rainy week in London. I hope they make you smile a little, too.



1. New pair of glittery H&M sandals
2. Walking around Bayswater
3. Two huge macarons at Kitchen & Pastry (Notting Hill)
4. A hot cup of cappuccino while reading my two new Interior Design books (a gift from a fellow blogger & friend Ciaran! Take a look at his amazing blog here)
5. "LO-VE" pillowcases on my bed (Bought from Lush Designs a year ago)


1. Hot pink flowers on window ledges in Notting Hill
2. Captured by John John
3. Walking around Hyde Park
4. Making chocolate chip cookies
5. Favorite red high heels


How was your week? Any big life changes? 
Oh and this is my favorite quote at the moment. Do you agree with it? 

Have a lovely new week.

Maria

8 comments :

  1. That quote is so true! We need to put our fears aside and go after what we want out of life!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sparkly H+M flats + your Love pillows are adorable! Good luck with the job hunting, I know how stressful it can be xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time for you! And a great roundup of photos :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little flats are too cute! Good luck job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts such as this. It’s a glimpse into your life and the simple daily things that bring joy to you. It’s the little things that bring us joy and being grateful for those little things makes life better and more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new sandals and the touch of sparkle! Also I adore those pillow cases!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...