Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Steal this decor // The balcony project


Happy Wednesday! I hope you're having  a lovely week! The weather here in London is finally warm, it's so sunny and the city is ready to welcome the Olympics! My apartment has two huge windows and it's so bright but I always envy all of those people who have the privilege of owning a balcony and enjoying the sun & a cup of coffee there. So I've decided to create this new section on the blog where I can show you how you can "copy" a beautiful room on a low budget! Today I've recreated a beautiful small French style balcony with only 112£ //138$. Everything in this project is from IKEA,  I love modern affordable design (that can easily be transformed into something unique).


Two white folding chairs // 25£
White folding table // 15£
Clear glass vase // 17£
Clear glass serving bowl // 8£
Pink floral mug // 2£
Multicolor cushion // 20£


What do you think? 
Do you have a balcony in your home? 


I'll see you all tomorrow, unfortunately I have to start packing  for my journey (have I mentioned how much I hate packing?)


Maria


Image via// Edited by me.

7 comments :

  1. What a great inpiration and re-do. London must be so exciting right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Εχω παρατημενο το κακομοιρο το μπαλκονι μου εδω και καιρο.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will gladly copy it. Just need to get a balcony first:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...